Sunday, February 10, 2013

Volume 1.2

In my last blog, I talked about one of our major problems in the U.S., that being politics.  This blog I'm going to talk about the media.  We are constantly being inundated with bad news.  Let's take the issue on gun control.  Until the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting, gun control was on the back burner.  Now with this incident, all you hear about is gun control.  All of sudden you start hearing about some other random shooting.  This will go on until the next disaster.  The media gives us information that they think we should have.  They spin news stories for higher ratings.  I guess I just get sick and tired of their ramble.  I refuse to watch the news, it continually pours bad news into my home.  Who knows what lies they feed us...We have to make informed decisions without being swayed by the media.  What will you do?  Don't believe everything the media tells you...

No comments:

Post a Comment